Welcome to carmencool.com (the “Site”, referred to as “we,” “us” or “our”), owned by Carmen Cool LLC. We are committed to protecting your privacy online. To better protect your privacy, we provide this policy explaining how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by the Site and on how to contact us in the event you have a complaint. This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any other Company, Affiliate, or other third-party site, or by any application that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT
Your continued use of the Site or Services after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgment of the modified Policy; and your agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
“Personal Information” as used in this policy, is information that specifically identifies an individual, including, but not limited to, an individual’s name, home address, telephone number, or email address, or credit card information when purchasing one of our products or services. All of this information is provided to us by you.
“Content” refers to the contents, features, and functionality of the Site, including but not limited to all information, software, text, communications, postings, published works, photos, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, and any other material that can be viewed by users on our Site.
DO WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
We value your privacy. Your Personal Information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or third party (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling customer or client transactions or for the basic functionality of an online service) under any circumstances, except for the following:
- Your Personal Information may be shared with website hosting partners or other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you (e.g., email delivery servers). All these third parties are asked to agree to keep your Personal Information confidential.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information if we are required to do so by law or in order to protect ours or others’ rights, or enforce our site policies.
While we closely protect your Personal Information, please be aware that should you engage in aspects of our Site that make your Personal Information available for viewing by third parties online – for example, by commenting on blog posts, writing on message boards, participating in online chats – such information can potentially be seen, collected, and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
After visiting our Site, carmencool.com will only contact you via email if you have signed up to receive information, newsletters, purchased a product, or left an inquiry with us.
The Site may be browsed without providing any personally identifying information. However, to engage in certain functions or features of the Site, you may be asked to provide Personal Information. We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including name, email)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including name, email, username, address, phone number)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, email, username, address, phone number); and
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERS
The Site offers an option to subscribe to our newsletters. Should you choose to enroll we will collect personal information, such as your name, email address and other information (e.g., postal code). Any email you receive from the Site will contain the option to “unsubscribe” at the end of every email. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your information is stored on the server that delivers the newsletters for dawnserra.com. This information may only be accessed by those who assist in the list management so that you receive the newsletters.
How we use your personal information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To send to you statements and invoices, and to collect payments from you.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.We will hold your personal information only as long as we need it for business, contractual, legal, accounting, and/or tax reasons.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable demographic information (e.g., geographic location) about our Site users with our visitors, partners and/or advertisers and/or investors. This information does not identify individual users.
Advertising provided by third party advertising companies may deliver a cookie to you so the ads you see can be tracked. We do not provide these third party advertising companies with any personally identifiable information. However, these companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to the Site and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We have no access to or control over the cookies used by third parties.
You may modify your browser preferences to provide you with choices relating to cookies. You may accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is being sent, or reject all cookies. You can manage your cookie settings by following directions in your internet browser’s “help” file. Please be aware, however, that some services on the Site may not function properly if cookies are disabled. The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
PAYMENT SECURITY INFORMATION
For your protection, any credit card information you may provide while purchasing products / services is not stored on our server. We utilize an external secure payment gateway provider to keep this information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
Use and Transfer of Your Information Out of the EEA
This website is operated in the United States and third parties with whom we might share your personal information as explained above are also located in the United States. If you are located in the EEA or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
These countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. While the European Commission has not given a formal decision that such countries provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to relevant safeguards of the General Data Protection Regulation that are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information.
If you would like further information, see “How to contact us” below. We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or to any organization (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information through this Site from visitors under 13 years of age without the express consent of their parents. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. In the event we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Carmen Cool, LLC, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from Carmen Cool, LLC includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications. You can also unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- E-mail, call, or write to us,
- Provide us enough information to identify you (your name and email address),
- Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- Provide us with the information to which your request relates, including order number if applicable.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on carmencool.com and on social media pages become public and third parties may use your information. We are not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org